Saturday, March 10, 2007

Attention Los Angeles

Frequent-reader Ev has asked me to announce that frequent-reader Lisa will be visiting her and occasional-reader Helly in Los Angeles this week.

She also asked me to let you know that they are planning a wicked weekend of debauchery beginning tonight, and any Loungers who plan to be out and about in tinsel town should make efforts to join them.

Here is the itinerary:

Saturday - 8:30
Amagi - Karaoke and Suishi Bar
6114 Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028
Tel: (323) 464-2758

(Nothing says "good times" like someone called the Karaoke Ninja!)

Sunday at 7:30pm
Saddle Ranch Chop House
Universal Studios City Walk
(they validate valet parking)

Ev says:

"We will be standing by the outside electric bull. Buy us drinks and see which one of us is the first to take a ride!!! We will sign waivers ahead of time that you can forward all pictures to Brian."

Note from Brian: Please don't send pictures...

For further info, email Ev: luzlunaeva@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. Please note: I will not be anywhere near Los Angles, so please do not come expecting ot find me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Big Bri ! And what? No pictures? Fine Fine - we will just drunk text you instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. other1:02 PM

    Please post all drunk text messages. Amuse us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will adrunken comment do instaed?

    A good time was had by all. I have just one thing to say -
    I am a princess!!

    I got chatted up - woohoo - yes there were people there more drunk than me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You only say that because someone passed out in Anna's lap. And we have photo's to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't passed out.. I was faking it.

    ReplyDelete

Be compelling.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.